Louer une voiture à Amorgos
With this agreement the Company Paschos Theofanis – “Amorgos Blue Rent a Car”, hereinafter“Amorgos Blue Rent a Car”, the undersigned tenant leases the car shown in the present (including any car that replaces it) under the following terms including those listed on the front side, of which fully accepts the tenant.
- The Lessee has received the car that looked and found the absolute convenience, in excellent condition and fit for use and the purpose for which the leases. The Lessee is obliged to return to “Amorgos Blue Rent a Car” car and all the forms, tools and accessories (spare tire, jack, tools, pharmacy, fire extinguisher, triangle, antenna) that accompany the situation where the received and the time and place determined by the moment.
- Inspection of the vehicle is carried out by a representative of our company. Any new damage to the vehicle must be paid by the contract holder according to the level of insurance taken.
- For all groups a valid Credit Card accepted by “Amorgos Blue Rent a Car”, must be shown for the pre-authorization of the Lessee’s liability, even if the payment is in cash.
- All reservations should be prepaid at the beginning of the rental and are non-refundable.
- Upon pick up of the vehicle, “Amorgos Blue Rent a Car” will preauthorise an amount from the driver’s credit card as a deposit for guarantee which will be fully refunded at the end of the rental, provided no other charges arise. The amount of the deposit varies according to the car group. Specifically: A € 450, B € 650
- At the end of the agreed rental period, “Amorgos Blue Rent a Car” allows a grace period of 29 minutes free of charge after which, the Lessee will be charged with a minimum of one full day rental.
- If the Lessee wants to extend the rental car is required to notify in writing the “Amorgos Blue Rent a Car” 24 hours prior to the expiry of the lease to obtain a written authorization, subject to availability. If it fails to do so, subject to civil and criminal liability for illegal use and possession of the car.
- The cost of gasoline charged to the Lessee. Lessee should bring back the vehicle with the same amount of fuel when picked up. If the car is dropped off with less fuel the Lessee will be charged with the difference along with 10 Euros refill service. No refund will be given for returning the car with more fuel that it was picked up.
- The car can only lead to the Lessee and an additional driver, who stated in this Agreement.
- Expressly prohibited the Lessee from using the car: a) carrying heavy stuff and luggage, b) to carry more persons than those specified in the authorization of the marketing authorization, c) To lease to third parties, d) To grant to lead others, not included in lease agreements
- The Lessee must comply with the applicable provisions of KOK and any other provision of the Police/Port police. Where a penalty for breaches of KOK the sentence and the fine weigh only Lessee.
- Prohibited to load the car on a ship without the prior written approval of the lessor company.
- Prohibited the repair of the vehicle by the lessee in case of failure. Damage due to misuse of the vehicle, including destroyed tire pavement and potholes, damages on tires, windshield, windows and underneath the car and the inside of the vehicle, are not covered and borne by the Lessee and is obligatedto pay the relevant rent for the days that the vehicle was not used.
- The carrying flammable materials, pollutants, drugs and any other relevant in this Convention, and to use the car as an instrument to commit illegal or criminal act. A breach of this condition and the failure of the resulting loss borne by the Lessee guide.
In case of accident or other incident (fire, theft, etc.) the lessee or the additional driver is required directly in the following be contacted immediately with “Amorgos Blue Rent a Car”. The lessee is required within 24 hours to complete and sign an accident / theft in the shop “Amorgos Blue Rent a Car” and deliver any of the accident documents or information.
- The “Amorgos Blue Rent a Car” has no responsibility for loss of personal belongings of the Lessee and those occupying the leased vehicle during the lease. Mixed insurance covers only material damage over 500 or 250 euro, provided that the extra charge with the relevant amount is quoted in this contract.
- In case of no-show or no-timely notification regarding the reservation of the car « Amorgos Blue Rent A car » gives a grace of 2-3 days from the start of the rental, after these days no claim (monetary/availability) can be raised against « Amorgos Blue rental Car ».
- The lessee expressly agrees that the “Amorgos Blue Rent a Car” is not responsible for any damage or loss suffered by the tenant or third parties during the lease and no claim may be brought against “Amorgos Blue Rent a Car” for the above reason.
In the case of vehicle damage through no fault of the Lessee, our company guarantees an immediate vehicle replacement. In case of vehicle damage through fault of the Lessee, our company guarantees vehicle replacement subject to availability.
- The contract holder is responsible and will be charged for any damage, wear or excessive soiling (stains) to the interior and the exterior parts of the vehicle. The amount payable is dependent on the level of insurance taken.